- Preschool (Early Learners and KinderBridge programs) – 8:30 a.m. to 2:50 p.m.
- Kindergarten & elementary hours: 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Preschool classes follow the same calendar year as Bright Beginnings Elementary School including half-day schedules, teacher workdays, intersession breaks and parent/teacher conferences.
Extended Care Fees for Preschool through 6th Grade Students
Before School (7 am – 8 am)
- Monday – Friday: $125/month
- Partial week must be same day(s) each week: $30/day/month
- As needed, must be paid at time of drop off: $15/morning
After School (3 pm – 6 pm)
- Monday – Friday: $250/month
- Partial week, must be same day(s) each week: $60/day/month
- As needed/drop in, must be paid at time of pickup: $15/hour
- There are no price adjustments for partial days. Late pickups will be charged at $1 per minute and must be paid at the time of pickup.
To enroll in Extended Care for before- and/or after-school on an ongoing basis, or for more information on the drop-in procedures, please visit the school office.