Arizona Public School Tax Credit
Contribute to your child’s education with zero net cost to you! This program benefits taxpayers and BBS students alike!
- A.R.S. 43-1089 allows a tax credit of $200 for individuals or $400 for married couples filing jointly for contributions made to a public or public charter school, including Bright Beginnings School.
- It costs you nothing – you can direct your tax dollars to our school and reduce your tax bill by the entire amount you contribute, up to the stated limits.
- Best of all, you are helping Bright Beginning School students. Tax credit funds support programs and items such as:
- All Things EQ, our social-emotional-based character education program
- Discovery Education, used for supplemental curriculum and virtual field trips
- Activities that supplement the school’s education program
- Student consumable health care supplies
- Any family with an Arizona tax liability can participate. You do not have to have students at Bright Beginnings School to take advantage of the tax credit program.
- Consult with your tax professional if you have questions.
Please refer us to your family and friends for their consideration as well.