Arizona Public School Tax Credit
Contribute to your child’s education with zero net cost to you! This program benefits taxpayers and BBS students alike!
- A.R.S. 43-1089 allows a tax credit of $200 for individuals or $400 for married couples filing jointly for contributions made to a public or public charter school, including Bright Beginnings School.
- It costs you nothing – you can direct your tax dollars to our school and reduce your tax bill by the entire amount you contribute, up to the stated limits.
- Best of all, you are helping Bright Beginning School students. Tax credit funds support programs and items such as:
- All Things EQ, our social-emotional-based character education program
- Discovery Education, used for supplemental curriculum and virtual field trips
- Activities that supplement the school’s education program
- Student consumable health care supplies
- Any family with an Arizona tax liability can participate. You do not have to have students at Bright Beginnings School to take advantage of the tax credit program.
- Consult with your tax professional if you have questions.
Please refer us to your family and friends for their consideration as well.
More information about the public school tax credit program can be found on the State of Arizona Department of Revenue.