- Preschool (Early Learners and KinderBridge programs) – 8:30 a.m. to 2:50 p.m.
- Kindergarten & elementary hours: 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
For the convenience of our families, Bright Beginnings School offers quality childcare before and after the regular school day. Our Extended Care providers are over the age of 18 and have a Level 1 IVP fingerprint clearance, which includes background checks.
Extended Care Fees for Preschool through 6th Grade Students
Before School (7 am – 8 am)
- Monday – Friday = $160/month
- Partial week = $40/day/month
- As needed: $20/morning
After School (3 pm – 6 pm)
- Monday – Friday = $325/month
- Partial week: $80/day/month
- As needed: $20/hour
To enroll in Extended Care for before- and/or after-school on an ongoing basis, or for more information on the drop-in procedures, please visit the school office.