Welcome to Bright Beginnings School! We are excited about the opportunity to partner with you in your child’s education. We believe that together, parents and teachers can have a dramatic positive effect on children’s academic, social, emotional and physical well-being, as well as helping to instill a lifelong love of learning.
The mission of Bright Beginnings School is to: Provide a challenging learning environment that will improve pupil achievement. Create joyful life long learners. Assist students to experience academic success. Develop the physical well being of each child. Help students appreciate cultural differences. Practice the principles of good citizenship. Develop a positive self concept in each student. Encourage creative approaches to problem solving. Involve parents in their child’s education. Bright beginnings School offers students of grades K-8 a wide variety of educational experiences in the areas of Literacy Development, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Computers, Spanish, Music, Art, and Physical Education. Students learn by doing! Instruction is provided in a hands-on, discovery manner by experienced instructors in a small group setting.
The mission of Bright Beginnings School is to provide a child-centered learning experience through a hands-on, challenging curriculum. Our goal is to provide a quality education for every child, and to:
- Provide a challenging learning environment that will improve pupil achievement
- Create joyful, lifelong learners
- Assist students in experiencing academic success
- Develop the physical well-being of each child
- Help students appreciate cultural differences
- Practice the principles of good citizenship
- Develop a positive self-concept in each student
- Encourage creative approaches to problem solving
- Involve parents in their child’s education
Bright Beginnings School offers preschool through 6th grade students a wide variety of educational experiences in the following areas:
- Literacy development
- Social studies
- Physical education
Instruction is provided in a hands-on discovery manner by experienced instructors in a small-group setting.