Welcome to Bright Beginnings School! We are excited about the opportunity to partner with you in your child’s education. We believe that together, parents and teachers can have a dramatic positive effect on children’s academic, social, emotional and physical well-being, as well as helping to instill a lifelong love of learning.
The mission of Bright Beginnings School is to provide a child-centered learning experience through a hands-on, challenging curriculum. Our goal is to provide a quality education for every child, and to:
- Provide a challenging learning environment that will improve pupil achievement
- Create joyful, lifelong learners
- Assist students in experiencing academic success
- Develop the physical well-being of each child
- Help students appreciate cultural differences
- Practice the principles of good citizenship
- Develop a positive self-concept in each student
- Encourage creative approaches to problem solving
- Involve parents in their child’s education
Bright Beginnings School offers preschool through 6th grade students a wide variety of educational experiences in the following areas:
- Literacy development
- Social studies
- Physical education
Instruction is provided in a hands-on discovery manner by experienced instructors in a small-group setting.