Bright Beginnings School is a private preschool and public charter elementary school serving bright and curious children 4 years old through 6th grade.
We offer rigorous academics paired with a well-rounded education. BBS emphasizes social and emotional development in addition to academic success. We teach creativity and compassion through hands-on, inquiry-based learning.
- Provide a challenging learning environment that will improve pupil achievement
- Create joyful, lifelong learners
- Assist students in experiencing academic success
- Support the physical well-being of each child
- Help students appreciate cultural differences
- Practice the principles of good citizenship
- Develop a positive self-concept in each student
- Encourage creative approaches to problem solving
- Involve parents in their child’s education
Bright Beginnings School offers students a wide variety of hands-on educational experiences in the following areas:
- Literacy development
- Social studies
- Physical education
- Emotional intelligence development
We are excited about the opportunity to partner with you in your child’s education. We believe that together, parents and teachers can have a dramatic positive impact on children’s academic, social, emotional and physical well-being, as well as helping to instill a lifelong love of learning.